海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 流水账:  健身房, 健康午餐, 美国垃圾美食 (ports, lobster, filet mignon...)
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 流水账:  健身房, 健康午餐, 美国垃圾美食 (ports, lobster, filet mignon...)   
haiguinet
[博客]
[个人文集]

游客

文章标题: 流水账:  健身房, 健康午餐, 美国垃圾美食 (ports, lobster, filet mignon...) (1881 reads)      时间: 2004-3-18 周四, 09:26      

作者:游客海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

I did not go to bed till 2.30 in the morning. It was obvious I had to trade my breakfast for a sweet dream. So I called the front desk to have a wakeup call at 7am. I did have a lot of dreams, but just could not remember anything after being woken up at 7am. I quickly setup VPN connection to check my emails and went to exercise room to work on treadmill.

The room was filled with people. Most of them are men. There were four machines: two stairmasters and two treadmills. I was lucky to have a treadmill machine after waiting only 5 minutes. The health conscious business people are burning gourmet food from last night. Probably the sweat could reduce the guilt feeling of having another fat lobster tail at dinner.

At 8am, I drove to the meeting. The Orlando traffic was not bad at all. At least 40% of the cars on the street were from other states. I saw one from Rhode Island.

There was nothing exciting in the meeting. The lunch was light, healthy: low fat cookies, turkey sandwichs, fruit salad. Most people picked spring water instead of sodas. But I know they will swallow as much as they can if i put some nice dishes in front of them.

After a long meeting, we went to a nice restaurant on Sand Lake. I felt like shxt since I did not have much sleep last night. So I ordered Margarita without salt. It was different from Margarita I had before. The bartender told me she added some tropical fruit juice in it. Listening to the alluring Latin music, flirting with the girls at the bar, I gradually woke to reality.

I had a nice piece of maine lobster tail with some steamed greens for dinner, with a glass of Chardonnay. Most of the guests ordered filet Mignon, NY strip, lobster, shrimp... forgetting all about advices from their mothers & doctors.:::Smile)))

The deserts were worth a few extra words. This restaurant serves Tawny Ports, aged from 20 to 40 years. I felt like roaring fire down my throat, sipping it slowly. Ports are originally from northeastern part of Portugal. There are five types of port: dated tawny, white, ruby, harvest, vintage. I highly recommend to give it a try after a nice dinner.

作者:游客海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
小姐妹鬼节流水账,欢迎跟贴游行或PK 生活风情 2010-11-02 周二, 11:05
[波儿的波]超短流水账小说-多边恋时代的柴米油盐 海归茶馆 2010-5-18 周二, 20:12
边走边唱系列:40天快速私募400多万美元的流水账 海归主坛 2010-5-15 周六, 23:58
继续流水账 风言风语 海归主坛 2010-3-14 周日, 11:22
[闲聊]一日游流水账 海归酒吧 2009-11-17 周二, 21:45
回国流水账 - Day X+X 海归茶馆 2009-8-28 周五, 08:21
回国流水账 - day X 海归茶馆 2009-8-20 周四, 09:45
看了《独角戏》,有感,写下几周前偶的《重庆成都 成都重庆》流水账(中) 海归茶馆 2009-8-15 周六, 22:10

返回顶端
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.