海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 大家进来看看,天上还能掉馅饼呢,这种低级骗子怎么还没绝迹。。。
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 大家进来看看,天上还能掉馅饼呢,这种低级骗子怎么还没绝迹。。。   
夜归人
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归准将

头衔: 海归准将
声望: 学员
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2004/03/27
文章: 963
来自: DE
海归分: 144312

文章标题: 大家进来看看,天上还能掉馅饼呢,这种低级骗子怎么还没绝迹。。。 (1914 reads)      时间: 2009-10-28 周三, 18:06   

作者:夜归人海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Dear Friend; Contact Skyline Courier Company.

How are you today ? I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Australia Mr Alain Cooper. Considering your efforts during those trying periods, though it did not workout, i have raised an international Bank Draft of $1.2m usd in your name as a compensation but deposited it with Skyline Courier Delivery Company Benin Republic, before I travelled out of the country for an investment project and will not come back till the end of next month.

What you have to do now is to contact Skyline Courier Delivery Company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver the Draft to you because of the expiring date.

For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charges, The only money you will pay to the Delivery Company to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is ($106) being their Security Keeping Fee.

I would have paid security keeping fee but the courier company said no because they don't know when you will contact them for the draft. You have to contact the Delivery Company now for the delivery of your Bank Draft with this information bellow.

Company's Name ; Skyline Courier Delivery Company

E-mail : [email protected]

Phone : +229 982 464 85

Registration Reference No; wwdsc/xxx/100 Code Number:xxxdcsc/6545

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the delivery and Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $106 for their immediate action. You should also Let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

Note; Skyline Courier Delivery Company Benin Republic do not know the contents of the package. I registered it as my photograph (pix) being sending to a friend overseas. They do not know that it contains a bank draft of such a huge amount of money, this is to avoid them tampering with the package. Do not let them know the contents of the package. I am waiting to hear the good news from you.

Regards,

Rev. Dr Mike Johnson

今天刚收到的,真有意思!

作者:夜归人海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[原创][转帖]伯乐留学提醒:名校录取要行动,勿等天上掉馅饼! 海归主坛 2013-7-25 周四, 10:14
[转帖] 顶一下沈飞 - 沈飞粽子机好像真的试飞了,J31-31001号看... 海归主坛 2012-10-31 周三, 11:26
修改版,重打老唐骗子,请批评指正。 海归酒吧 2010-7-22 周四, 09:27
年底了,大家小心骗子! 海归主坛 2008-12-03 周三, 05:33
逗你玩系列:过节了,大家如果想找点娱乐事情做,可以逗逗骗子玩。 海归茶馆 2006-9-29 周五, 15:37
zt 硕士是美女的极限。硕士以上的美女,每一个都是上帝颁布的神迹。 海归茶馆 2006-1-11 周三, 11:22
哪一天龟坛不再封删任何人贴,笔名,不搞个人宗拜,言论100%自由,班主不用... 海归论坛 2004-2-21 周六, 07:43
了解中国系列:不用我写小说了,这有一个骗子,比小说还精彩,不过他专骗女人,... 海归论坛 2004-1-06 周二, 08:48

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 夜归人离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.